Prior to joining UIUC, I did postdoc at Simons Institute for Theory of Computing at UC Berkeley (Aug'15 to Dec'15), and in College of Computing at Georgia Tech (Aug'12 to July'15, host: Prof. Vijay V. Vazirani). I received my Ph.D. in computer science from IIT-Bombay under the guidance of Prof. Milind Sohoni and Prof. Bharat Adsul, in August 2012. My Ph.D. thesis titled "Nash Equilibrium Computation in Various Games" won the ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2012. Here is my CV.
Teaching: This semester (Spring'17) I am teaching an advanced topics course on Algorithmic Game Theory
Recent and Upcoming Visits
- Tutorial talk at WINE'16, Montreal, 11 Nov, 2016. (Note: Could not go due to visa issues)
- Visit to Simons Institute at Berkeley, 6 - 20, Nov, 2016.
- Talk at Bellairs Workshop on AGT, 8 - 13 April, 2016.
- Econ-CS Seminar at the Duke University, 25 March, 2016.
- Theory Seminar in the Dept. of CS at Duke University, 24 March, 2016.
- Oberwolfach Workshop on Complexity Theory, 15 - 21 Nov, 2015.
- International Symposium on Math. Programming Pittsburgh, 12 - 17 Jul, 2015.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Post-Doctoral Researcher Award 2014, College of Computing, Georgia Tech.
- ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award 2012.
- IIT-Bombay Excellence in Ph.D. Thesis Award 2012.
- Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2012.
- IBM Ph.D. Award 2010 (Awarded annually to an Indian PhD student).
- IBM Ph.D. Fellowship for the 2009 - 2010 academic year (Two annual fellowships in India).
- Invited to China Theory Week 2012, hosted by CTIC, Aarhus University, Denmark.