Associate Editor: Mathematics of Operations Research (MOR)
Guest Editor: ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation (TEAC), WINE 2020 Special Issue.
Area Chair, EC 2021
Program Co-Chair, WINE 2020
Tutorial Chair, WINE 2018
- Midwest Theory Day, 2022 (upcoming).
- Rising Stars in EECS, Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2019, Department of CS at UIUC.
- AGT Mentoring Workshop, June 18, 2018, co-located with EC'18 at Cornell. A big thank you to NSF and SIGEcom for funding!
- A session on Career Advice for graduate students at EC'17.
- Game Theory Workshop, 14 - 17 Dec, 2015; a part of Combinatorial Optimization trimester program held at Hausdorff Center of Mathematics, Universitat Bonn, Germany.
(Senior) Program Committee Member
- EC 2022
- TheWebConf 2022
- ITCS 2022
- STOC 2021
- EC 2020
- AAAI 2020
- EC 2019
- ICALP 2019
- ITCS 2018
- WWW 2018
- EC 2018
- SODA 2017
- FSTTCS 2017
- EC 2017
- ITCS 2016
- SAGT 2016
- EC 2016
- FOCS 2015
- FSTTCS 2015
- WWW 2015 (poster)
Served as a reviewer for many conferences.
Journal of the ACM (JACM), SIAM Journal of Comp. (SICOMP), Operations Research (OR), Math. OR (MOR), Games and Economic Behavior (GEB), International Journal of Game Theory (IJGT), Algorithmica, ACM Trans. on Econ. and Comp. (TEAC), Theory of Computing (ToC), and Theor. Comput. Sci (TCS).
- Invited to serve on an ERC panel, 2021.
- Spotlight Beyond WINE Committee, 2021.
- On the Job Market Panel, EC Mentoring Workshop, 2021.
- Participated in TCS Visioning Workshop, 2021 (led discussion on equilibrium computation, and fair division).
- Chaired a Job Talk Starts session at the Rising Stars in EECS Workshop, 2020.
- Simons Program Full-time Participant: Algorithms and Uncertainty (2017), Economics and Computation (2015).
- Reviewed for U.S.-Israel Binational Science Foundation.
- Served on NSF Panels.
Internal Committee Member
- Faculty Search Committee (secondary member), 2021 - 2022.
- CS-CARES Committee, 2021 - present.
- Graduate Study Committee, 2020 - 2021.
- CS Diversity Committee, 2019 - 2020.
- Outreach Committee, 2018 - 2019.
- Undergraduate Study Committee, 2016 - 2020.
Ph.D. Prelim/Thesis Committee
- Setareh Taki, 2021, U. of I. at Urbana-Champaign
- Sadra Yazdanbod, 2018, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Haiming Jin, 2017, U. of I. at Urbana-Champaign
- Vivek Madan, 2017, U. of I. at Urbana-Champaign
- Ioannis Panageas, 2016, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Eric Chastain, 2016, Rutgers University